Experience camping along the banks of the Missouri River. Enjoy the scenic vista and restful sounds of the river and wildlife. Awaken to a spectacular sunrise over the river and end your day with a South Dakota blazing sunset!
The Facilities Include: 39 RV sites, tent sites, 8 sleeping cabins, modern restrooms and showers, coin laundry, picnic shelter, convenience store, ice and firewood, playground, sport court, dump station and potable water.
Site Amenities Include: water, sewer, electricity, cable TV, charcoal grills, fire rings, and picnic tables.
Picnic Shelter: 24 x 40 Covered Shelter, 8 picnic tables, 3ft Charcoal Grill, 16 ft x 30 inch Serving Shelf with electric plug-ins, lights, water and garbage ($100.00 rental fee)
Sleeping Cabins: $55.00 per night. Cabins have double bed with bunk bed, electric and A/C. You bring bedding and you are responsible for cleaning cabin before checkout.
Guests of the campground are welcome to use all the services offered by the resort including the indoor pool, sauna and hot tub, exercise room, game room, horseshoe court, and free Internet access in the business center.
Check in 4:00 PM
Check out 11:00 AM
RV Regular Nightly Rates (April 1 - October 31)
(30 & 50 Amp Sites)
Water, sewer, electric, cable....................................$40.00
Seasonal Sites 110-day & 190-day
Tent Nightly Rates
(1) Tent w/fire ring & picnic table.............................$20.00
• Additional 8.5% tax applies
• ALL reservations must be guaranteed with a Credit Card
• No shows will be charged the full amount of the stay, and one night fee will be charged for all cancellations.
• 10% discount for AARP (excluding holiday weekends)
• Quiet hours are from 11:00 p.m - 6:00 a.m.
• All pets must be kept on a leash, and you are responsible for cleaning up after your pet.
Reservations can be made April 1 - October 31
No off-season (November - March) reservations will be taken. We will begin taking reservations for the 2015 season on April 1, 2015.